Friday, September 7, 2007
A Perfect World
The price of a perfect world is perfection is expected. No longer something to be admired. Anything else is sub-par. This journey starts on a world that craves perfection like a junky craves it's drug.
This world is the natural habitat of our rare breed. Some calls us demons, some call us insane, most call us 'The Fleshcrafters'. We merely provide a service, researching the boundaries of physicality, documenting it. Admittedly I've seen the look of perversion in the eyes of my fellow doctors who seem to take a keen interest in deforming our test subjects beyond recognition. This however, is but a small part of our research - as my primary focus is braincrafting.
The editing of the various brain lobes is a fascinating process. One that does not allow trial and error - but the results offer such satisfaction I could never derive from mere physical modifications.
For now I am happy testing my dear pet - so far I've managed to limit the damage and actually booked some results in my goals to program her with simple tasks she would perform like clockwork. I'll have to see how she develops, this could be the break I've been looking for.
This world is the natural habitat of our rare breed. Some calls us demons, some call us insane, most call us 'The Fleshcrafters'. We merely provide a service, researching the boundaries of physicality, documenting it. Admittedly I've seen the look of perversion in the eyes of my fellow doctors who seem to take a keen interest in deforming our test subjects beyond recognition. This however, is but a small part of our research - as my primary focus is braincrafting.
The editing of the various brain lobes is a fascinating process. One that does not allow trial and error - but the results offer such satisfaction I could never derive from mere physical modifications.
For now I am happy testing my dear pet - so far I've managed to limit the damage and actually booked some results in my goals to program her with simple tasks she would perform like clockwork. I'll have to see how she develops, this could be the break I've been looking for.